New National Stadium turmoil scanning.



Even though 130,000,000,000 yen were about 300,000,000,000 yen.
Arch type opening and shutting system National Stadium where degree of difficulty is also highest in the world.
I think there are no hands which aren't made.
Does the world guess and isn't it watching the technology and sincerity?
I become one hundred million general financial critic, and it costs a lot of money too much and.
You're saying an understood thing.
I think a focus should steal the meaning of the Olympic holding from different Ingres.
That there is cash flow at approximately 500,000,000,000 yen in Tokyo-to, a historical origin.
Since state tax income also increases substantially, and I come to large enterprise.
Hundreds of, reservation inside one trillion yen, I'll have money.
When Japanese construction is of high level without then, grudging.
Can't the view which can be envied from the world be imagined?
Even if I make it blank, I'm proceeding with contract at about 10,000,000,000 yen already.
Doesn't penal sum become quite high?
If it's Mr. ZAHA, I charge 100,000,000,000 yen.
Because it was that tournament, I succeeded in invitation.
It's led by a ministry and is blank plan reconsideration done?
It can't be possible.
The abdomen used for a life prolongation tool of a ministry.
Such "temporality is that Mr. Abe seems to think.
Even if it's early, is construction starting around spring of next year?
It doesn't seem decided within the year.
Then I'm not in time. A present plan is rushed.
A general contractor shows the pride and it'll be without charge and necessary for done resolution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret of Otate 1587: Narumiin and Kenshin's Will, Chapter-1

「The man in the high castle」(高い城の男)