2020tokyo

The starting point where a main stadium is 2020 Tokyo Olympic invitation.
After a member of IOC can charm in a plan in new National Stadium.
I think there are also to commissioners who cast one vote for Tokyo.
I don't know well why you find fault with Mr. Ando's adoption now.
When shouldering, the budget etc. country is to be finished.
Because Mr. Abe is the reason concerned with a tournament deeply, too.
Because I did a tournament by all Japan and succeeded in invitation.
By the irresponsible correspondence which may do what?
That IOC also imposes some penalties?
It shouldn't be invitation for 2019 rugby cup.
The air to which I say if I abdicate the throne to Istanbul if it can't be settled no matter what.
Isn't it spreading over the world?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret of Otate 1587: Narumiin and Kenshin's Will, Chapter-1

「The man in the high castle」(高い城の男)