Mutual coexistence without profit and loss.


Even though you can't clear off the debts.
To despoil the person's life?
It can't be permitted as a person.
The borrowed one is also the borrowed one, but it can be said that the way where I lend is also the way where I lend.
It's better to judge such thing from adaptation to circumstances and a long eye generously.

Germany in a defeated nation is the Treaty of Versailles in the World War I.
You tell the astronomical indemnity.
But I'll drive into a difficult situation and build you Hitler.
I peep at pathless national fate.
Hitler succeeds to bilk cleanly.
But even the Second World War loses a battle.
For the payment which is the indemnity again.
I complete the payment finally in 2010.
Know-how of such return, Germany and each country?
I advise Greece without profit and loss and they achieve mutual coexistence.
I should look for the reciprocal way.
It's to the extent listed large enterprise can't be returned.
When the astronomical debt was carried.
Renouncement of an obligation on the side where I lend and borrower's return nonbinding target.
The reason with which I coexist.
When this isn't being also judged from a long eye, both of them will be joint collapse.
An enterprise and an individual are same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret of Otate 1587: Narumiin and Kenshin's Will, Chapter-1

「The man in the high castle」(高い城の男)