Record of Observations in the Reiwa Era by a Page from the Warring States Period - Entry 0051


○___________________○


Kasugayama Castle, Narumi Shogunate


Lord of the Residence: Uesugi Dōsan Maru景虎


Observation Record by a Page


○___________________○


◆Year 451 of Tenbun Era, August 8th


"A Glimpse of Japan Three Hundred Years Later"


In the year Reiwa 5, or rather 451 years after the Tenbun Era, how shall Japan and the world appear? In simpler terms, this would be the year 2433 AD. The more one tries to comprehend, the less clear it becomes, and it is no wonder that I, too, find myself bewildered. I have somehow found myself in the battles of the Tenbun Era while originally belonging to the wars of the Reiwa Era. Though I wish to return to the warring times of my own era, Lord of the Residence has expressed that witnessing the suffering of future inhabitants is unbearable. Having traversed through eras to bring about a peaceful age, I did not imagine that the Reiwa Era could have become so ravaged. Nevertheless, even if I believe that change is necessary for the better, there might not be much to be done. As one who has traversed time, direct involvement in that era is strictly forbidden. I have only just returned from viewing the landscape of Japan three centuries from now, and though I hesitate to share, with Lord of the Residence's permission, I shall briefly mention it for reference.


Firstly, Japan has become a vassal state of America and constitutes the fifty-first state, known as the State of Four East. The capital of this state is Furano in Hokkaido.


Secondly, due to nuclear contamination, the populace can only reside in Hokkaido and not on Honshu.


Thirdly, the American military and the current Self-Defense Forces have merged, forming a force comparable to a national budget in scale.


Fourthly, to say more would pain my heart, thus I must refrain. I earnestly implore you to keep this information confidential.


○___________________○

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret of Otate 1587: Narumiin and Kenshin's Will, Chapter-1