"Sakura Family Story: Drop" (A.D.1587)

 



"Sakura Family Story: Drop" (Tensho 451 edition)

Mr.Akagi is now the owner of a wealthy merchant family living in the castle town of Edo." He was an impeccable man who grew up in a disciplined family and lost his former husband early on. His eldest daughter was the son of her ex-husband, and Akagi-dono ended up succeeding him. Her eldest daughter is not as beautiful as her parents, but it is rumored that she attends the famous Shugen Shinankan in Edo castle town. Among the tenements, there is a lot of cynicism about the other party's avoidance. Judging from the appearance of the Emperor, it is not surprising that the eldest daughter has not found a buyer even though she is in her 40s, but she has a reputation as a wealthy family among the generals. Moreover, there are rumors that I and Akagi-dono are students of the dojo. Certainly, the excellent Akagi-dono is active and graduated from the dojo at the top. I was in the Sannami-gumi in the dojo, and from the beginning I was in a disadvantageous position as an officer.


I have been acquainted with Akagi-dono since I was young, but they are two years apart. The balance of power has not reversed even after entering the samurai society, but the difference is widening. Even after completing his master's license at the dojo, Akagi-dono got a job at a lumber wholesaler and quickly rose through the ranks. Akagi-dono was adopted and gave congratulatory speeches with the widow of a merchant family, and it was a popular reputation in the streets that she was as bright as a picture of happiness. Her eldest daughter, who had no idea where to marry her, was proud to resemble her.


On the contrary, she is the strongest poor ronin, speaking of me. Every day she hears about the restructuring of the decoration craftsmen in the neighboring town, and every day she is terrified. She now works as the keeper of a small kawaraban shop on a whim. At first glance, the position of director, which is written in horizontal letters, looks cool, but in reality, it is just a job arrangement and a daily routine. This is not much different from hard selling or usury. Machiko, who is my predecessor, does not boast of her origins, but comes from a small novice landlord in Tachikawa. My poor Nagaie has nothing to do with a life like Akagi-dono's. If you carelessly say that your annual sales are tens of thousands of ryo, you will be in trouble. It is an absolute taboo in front of me who hates to lose.


I am a miserable poor ronin who always dreams of winning a lottery or winning a lottery or a triple horse race. The children are always happy and sad that it hits the mark. Such a family situation was written in the eldest daughter's terakoya the other day. My position as a parent is dangerous. Lately, he has no choice but to go in and out of the house repeatedly like a ninja. The eldest daughter and eldest son attend a nearby temple school. It is just a dream to be able to get luxurious food with the earnings of a ronin. On top of that, the temporary allowance is almost non-existent. If I don't have a side job, my life will be uncertain from now on. It's good that my master was attracted to such a beautiful poor ronin, but it was nothing more than a mere disgust. For this reason, my child was destined to be handsome and beautiful thanks to the face of her parents.


"Finally, I've come to terms with my poor life." Ronin in the same situation jokingly call them the Kamaboko family. It is said that it is because poverty is completely on the board. Even so, my gozen, who hates to lose, closes his eyes to the reality of poverty and devotes himself to his side business. He is also a perfectionist who pokes every corner of the jubako and is obsessed with it. Akagi-dono Gozen has a very ordinary appearance, and even from the outside, he does not look like a bourgeois, elegant person. No matter where I am, I seem to have an elegant and conspicuous face. Originally, she was raised as a very ordinary young lady, and in the town's beauty contest, she went quite well. Akagi-dono's sense of rivalry with his presence is frightening. She is an acquaintance of mine and a married woman, but her bewitchingness makes her want to have an affair. My gozen is more jealous than most people, but she doesn't show it on her face. Originally, I was in a dance geisha training school, so that kind of acting is delicious. In everyday life, he shows his character as an actor excessively. My child and I agree on the mysterious human nature with a thousand faces. It is decided that the more old pestle handles, the better. I thought it would be useful in the meantime. High-rise tenement housing tours are held near Koganei on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Even though the economy is in recession, it is always prosperous. My family is not a homeowner yet. There is almost no down payment. Dazzled by the desire for a prize, he answers the questionnaire half-lying and mocking. Even if you get a small gift, you can get a lot of happiness.


Mr. Akagi says he is looking for a second house. How enviable. Despite being told that the merchant industry is tough, I see the lawn too well. I was invited to his house once as a family. My prestige is high, but he really cares about me. Luxurious meals, furnishings, and the view from the top floor are completely unrelated to our home. I say to Akagi-dono like everyone else that you've gotten ahead in life. Akagi-dono Gozen is gentle with his words, but there are many boasts that I don't want to hear. I didn't realize it, but my wife treated me lightly, saying that it was something out of the world. I had overlooked the moment when they sparked each other. Pride is second to none, and poverty is even better. However, my beauty power is stronger than my brand power, and the difference between me and myself is a huge difference. Now, when it came time to go home, my family was supposed to be headed to the tall house of Nagano, but everyone's feet were going in different directions. I hate going home. Far from the polarization of the world, the extreme decline in living standards was refusing us to return home.


「さくら一家物語:落差篇」


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret of Otate 1587: Narumiin and Kenshin's Will, Chapter-1