Speeches by UN by the 53rd

Speeches by UN by the 53rd are the contents with which I cover an eye.
You're also certain that it was sneered from foreign countries.
It's economic, economic and economic....
I'm embarrassed, and, I have a mind to hear, I'm not familiar.
To think so wouldn't be only I.
Japan just increases the factor which deepens isolation from the world increasingly.
"OBAMA president" didn't also try to meet.
The inconsequent speech which approves own fascination and own denial.
Japanese governing full of the-oriented economy which ignored the current state?
I was just a scattering salesman at these 30,000,000,000,000 yen per three years.
Failure of Ave flea camphor tree was just caused.
I turn my eyes to the profit only in large enterprise.
So when a rest goes out, small-to-medium-sized, and, the idea that I say?
Something before half a century. Since going around to common people, I don't come.
An advertisement method in 70 's also changes into a mannerism Dentsu.
It's the one like a selling by the piece sale of an advertisement frame and isn't related to consumption.
Because Sano Olympic emblem promotion is also done by similar idea, impossibility goes out.
A television and an audience rating priority system are left as big rights.
It's a duty to business conditions.
The Bank of Japan is gentle in the business's becoming bad, do you tend to get back?
Michael Zhou Dan has a limit, too.
Ave flea camphor tree is the cloak that makes wearer invisible to increase taxes.
The hardships of life, in a household's increasing one after another.
Scattering diplomacy is an increased only way.
Even political power of Mr. rou next to Susumu Koizumi is a little more.
I'm uneasy by Mr. Ishiyaburi.
Mr. Tanigaki has already ended.
Capture of the mummy was a mummy for Mr. Kan.
Without waiting for a complete defeat of the House of Councilors of next year, Mr. Abe would resign.
Even if I try to make Japan change before the war.
National majority and USA aren't silent.
Is the best one that Mr. Abe rests as soon as possible?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret of Otate 1587: Narumiin and Kenshin's Will, Chapter-1

「The man in the high castle」(高い城の男)