Greetings

Greetings

Dear Visitors

We are looking forward to seeing all of you.

Ameba blog, in the article of the third work "Otate Ran final battle" (tentative title)

I am extremely grateful to have received so many "likes" from 540 nobles.

To tell you the truth, I had a plan for all three works from before, and I left them alone.

One day, between July and October of the fourth year of Reiwa, I casually came up with the idea,

I wrote the third work as I was suddenly pushed by someone.

I am currently burying it in the ground while I am refining it, and I haven't decided where the 90 letters will go.

I believe that I will be able to show it to everyone in some form in the 5th year of Reiwa,

We kindly ask for your understanding in waiting for a while.

Regarding the correlation diagram, concept, title, and text of the novel,

Due to various circumstances, I can't tell you until the end of the year.

Efforts, additions, corrections, deletions, re-examination of correlation diagrams, consistency of the story,

By reconfirming historical evidence and reviewing fictitious settings,

It's a situation where the number of manuscripts is increasing, so let's have a battle for the rest of the year...

I don't know if the eighth big wave will come to the book of the day.

Even though the plague and infection have subsided a little, we will not let our guard down.

I pray that you will not be deceived by the traffic, the corruption of the Kanto Olympics, etc., and that you will be very careful in your daily life.

Even after the end of the year, there is no prospect of reconciliation negotiations between Eastern Europe and Russia.

What will be the result of the squabbling of the territorial people in the new continent countries that drove out the indigenous peoples?

There is no such thing as a settlement between Eastern Europe and Russia.

Thanks to the renunciation of Japanese spirit and Japanese culture and the limitless cultural acceptance of Western soul and Western culture,

Many people were killed because of the book of Japan and the shady side of the Korean peninsula.

The governments of many countries are now in chaos.

In Japanese books, the twisted social structure due to the maintenance of the national polity after the war and the unconditional surrender

We are putting pressure on the lives of the Reiwa residents.

What will happen to the book of the day without Mr. Oyakata?

The deprivation of gold and silver from the people of Japan by the unjust teachings of foreign gods

I will never forgive you.

Japan will soon become one of the poorest countries on par with Botswana.

Under the name of "Tenka Futomi", our people must help each other and recover from the backwater.

Please take care of yourself.

I offer my prayers.                                                     

Page: Hirotsugu Nishina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret of Otate 1587: Narumiin and Kenshin's Will, Chapter-1