my style blog

■Hirotsugu Nishina.
Real name undisclosure,Age unknown, 173cm and AB. It was born in Niigata-ken. When a Heisei emperor was born, my grandfather was defending the Imperial Palace as well as my uncle. 226 events of participation also returns to this unit after that, is injured going around Manchuria and Sumatra and returns home in a rising to action unit by the Imperial Guard Division third infantryman regiment, and I die at three years old. Magazine novel adult: I'm absorbed in reading in reading a physical function novel. Delacroix sees "the Statue of Liberty where a people are led" and awakes, and to win painting production of a woman in the nude, I pass through the gate of art school. I devote myself to the world of Schul verism (illusion painting). An exhibition is held in Ginza taking 30 years old as an opportunity.After art school graduating, I take charge of a creative director at an advertising agency for a long time. I wake up in novel creation at the same time. After that a female president private detective agency, a head hunting firm, a publication relation of fine arts, a circulation relation and a body politic relation combine about 7 companies of coverage with a supervisor of magazine edit for two years by a JRA relation, Metro newspaper relation and recruit H, and I work. Then a novel loves with science fiction, hard-boiled (main character male plate and female plate), a history simulation and a war thing currently including original criticism of fine arts, during thing writing of other ones. All together, a YouTube animation novel is being developed. Currently, 8 work among 32 works will be completed. It isn't being sent in SNS. The author who looks up: Yukio Mishima, Kouichirou Uno, Tom Clancy, Yasui Sotaro, Arnold J. Toynbee, toko kon and bon jovi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret of Otate 1587: Narumiin and Kenshin's Will, Chapter-1